#Last day at Technicolor
After 8 years working for Technicolor Research and Innovation, I have decided it’s time to move on. Over these many years, I have learnt a lot from some really amazing collegues and ex-collegues. I was mentored by the always wonderful Jean Bolot. I really want to thank him for believing in me, placing his trust in me and pushing me towards where I wanted to be. Very rarely does anyone meet a mentor like him. There are many such people I met at Technicolor whom I want to thank today.
- Ashwin Kashyap (first boss, best boss)
- Saurabh Mathur
- Peter Papatheodorou (how can I forget you Pete :))
- Brano Kveton
- Nadia Fawaz (Thanks for being the one person I could share everything.)
- Brian Eriksson (Thank you for all the advice)
- Ajith Pudhiyaveetil (we started as Interns in 2010 and became best buddies for life)
- Simon Feltman (only other guy with whom I could nerd all day)
- Akshay Pushparaja (I hired him as an intern but became buddies soon)
- Ken Nguyen (This guy is the best IT guy I have met in ages. Also, best buddy)
I hope I did not forget anyone here. Every one of you changed me one way or other. I have no hard feelings or regrets. I always looked for an opportunity to learn something from everyone of you. I hope I was as helpful too to what you wanted to achieve. Once again, it is emotional to say good bye but I want to explore new challenges now and I hope the best for everyone.
THANK YOU TECHNICOLOR